ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-ccc]

RE: [gnso-osc-ccc] Introductory Documents

  • To: "Chris Chaplow" <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <gnso-osc-ccc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-osc-ccc] Introductory Documents
  • From: "Mason Cole" <masonc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2009 07:43:33 -0800

Yes.  We discussed this yesterday during the meeting and will put the relevant
documents on the wiki.

The staff prepared many of the documents for us.  I understand your concern but
as of now I'm confident we're dealing with firm information.  I also asked Ken,
Rob and Julie to review the LSE and BGC documents to ensure we have not only a
full list of board recommendations, but also as specific a set of known
problems as possible.  So I think we're in good shape in terms of understanding
the context of our work and consideration of first possible projects to
recommend.

Mason