ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-ccc]

[gnso-osc-ccc] "Beta" GNSO Web Site Link for CCT

  • To: <gnso-osc-ccc@xxxxxxxxx>, "'DotAlliance'" <helen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-osc-ccc] "Beta" GNSO Web Site Link for CCT
  • From: "Ken Bour" <ken.bour@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2009 10:05:30 -0400

GNSO/PPSC Communications Team:

In preparation for our conference call this Wednesday, I wanted to provide
you a link to a prototype Drupal site that Marc Salvatierra (ICANN
Webmaster) created as a potential framework for a new GNSO site.   You will
note that there is no content in the drop down menus, but you can get a
sense of the structure/look/feel and a top level starting taxonomy, which
will almost surely need to be refined.   You will also not find any document
management or collaboration tools yet in this beta site.

The site is located at:  http://gnso.test.icann.org/   [Please keep
confidential to this team at present]

[Note:  I was provided a UserID and Password for login access; but, I would
prefer to hold off until after our meeting so that we can decide how we
might proceed with respect to possible continuing development]

The plan is that Marc will show us around this new site on Wednesday,
briefly, and, hopefully, the ICANN Team will have some concrete suggestions
as to how the CCT might proceed to help with its evolution.

Regards,

Ken Bour

  _____