ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-ccc]

RE: [gnso-osc-ccc] OSC CCT Work Team Leadership Poll

  • To: <gnso-osc-ccc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-osc-ccc] OSC CCT Work Team Leadership Poll
  • From: "Chris Chaplow" <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 14:33:32 +0100

Thanks Julie,

I was able to click the box below the name this time.

With best regards,

----------------------------------
Chris Chaplow
Managing Director
Andalucía.com S.L.
Avenida del Carmen 9
Ed. Puertosol, Puerto Deportivo
1ª Planta, Oficina 30
Estepona, 29680
Malaga, Spain
Tel: + (34) 952 897 865
Fax: + (34) 952 897 874
E-mail:  <mailto:chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web:  <http://www.andalucia.com/> www.andalucia.com
Information about Andalucia, Spain.

Please think of the Environment before you print this email

  _____