ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-ccc]

[gnso-osc-ccc] Work Team Homework

  • To: <gnso-osc-ccc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-osc-ccc] Work Team Homework
  • From: "Holsten, Steve" <sholsten@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 16:13:09 -0400

CCT Work Team Members,

Thanks for a productive session of brainstorming today.  As we
discussed, I believe a useful next exercise will be for the team to look
at the Board Recommendations Checklist (which Mason previously
distributed, and which is attached hereto), and make suggestions as to
whether anything should be added to (or subtracted from) that checklist.

For your reference, I'm also re-sending a Business Requirements document
that Ken Bour previously distributed, and which we referred to often on
today's call.

I look forward to meeting again next week.  Best, Steve

Stephen E. Holsten
Director, Policy & Compliance
VeriSign Naming Services
21345 Ridgetop Circle