ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-ccc]

RE: [gnso-osc-ccc] Action Items: OSC-Communications Work Team Conference Call 15 April 1800 UCT

  • To: <jahedlund@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <gnso-osc-ccc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-osc-ccc] Action Items: OSC-Communications Work Team Conference Call 15 April 1800 UCT
  • From: "Mason Cole" <masonc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 09:44:52 -0700

Julie, thank you.

I've been all too quiet for the past week or so - I can conveniently
(and accurately, I'm afraid) blame overscheduling and a stack of work
that never seems to diminish.  My apologies for the silence.

I'm looking forward to today's call and hope everyone can attend.  ICANN
has scheduled a call on a separate matter that I'm required to attend at
1900 UTC, so I'm afraid we'll have to be strict with our time today and
keep it to an hour or less.  I'm pretty confident we can.

Three matters in this e-mail - the preliminary recommendations document,
the work plan and the agenda for today.

Document

This is attached - beware it is in very raw form.  I simply wanted to
get a baseline established for starting to collect information and
recommendations.

Unless we disagree, I'd prefer at this point not to put the document on
the wiki.  Not only is it very incomplete, at this stage until we have
some more concrete recommendations, it's probably better not to reveal
it to the world.

Work plan

I would like to get timelines set and owners for each function assigned,
along with identification of next steps, for the work plan.  Let's do
this on the call today.  I have an e-mail from Chuck Gomes (OSC chair)
asking for an update, so I'd like to send this to him today if possible.
I've asked Julie to put the work document into Excel so it's more easily
updated.  It's attached as well.

Agenda for today

1.      Call to order / roll call
2.      Approve minutes from 1 April meeting
3.      Discussion and timelines for projects in work document / set
deadlines
4.      Discussion of recommendation format
5.      All other business
6.      Adjourn

Thanks -

Mason