ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-ccc]

[gnso-osc-ccc] Meeting agenda

  • To: <gnso-osc-ccc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-osc-ccc] Meeting agenda
  • From: "Mason Cole" <masonc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 09:45:04 -0700

Greetings team -

We're in work mode so I anticipate the call to be fairly light today.
Here's a preliminary agenda - please let me know if there's anything
else to add.

1.      Call to order / roll call
2.      Approve minutes from 1 April meeting
3.      Review work progress

        a.      Anything to add to work plan?

4.      Julie: recording vs. minutes
5.      All other business

Talk with you shortly.

Mason

Mason Cole

VP Corp. Communications

-------------------------------------

Oversee.net

(503) 459-5702

mcole@xxxxxxxxxxx

This e-mail contains information intended only for the use of the
individual or entity named above. If the reader of this e-mail is not
the intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible for
delivering it to the intended recipient, any dissemination, publication
or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. The sender does not
accept any responsibility for any loss, disruption or damage to your
data or computer system that may occur while using data contained in, or
transmitted with, this e-mail. If you have received this e-mail in
error, please immediately notify us by return e-mail. Thank you.