ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-ccc]

[gnso-osc-ccc] Meeting Agenda

  • To: <gnso-osc-ccc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-osc-ccc] Meeting Agenda
  • From: "Mason Cole" <masonc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 11:07:32 -0700

Greetings team -

First, apologies for being silent up to now.  I was vacationing last
week and - as often is the case - have spend the first few days back
sorting through the work that built up while I was out.

My thanks to Steve for chairing last week's meeting.  The minutes
indicate it was a productive meeting.

Here's an agenda for today.  Please let me know if anything needs to be
added.  Thanks and I look forward to the call.

Mason

1.      Call to order / roll call
2.      Approve minutes from 25 March meeting
3.      Review work plan

        a.      Anything to add?
        b.      Divide work among team
        c.      Discuss aggregating results in recommendation document
        d.      Work plan to OSC

4.      Calendar meetings going forward
5.      All other business

Mason Cole

VP Corp. Communications

-------------------------------------

Oversee.net

(503) 459-5702

mcole@xxxxxxxxxxx

This e-mail contains information intended only for the use of the
individual or entity named above. If the reader of this e-mail is not
the intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible for
delivering it to the intended recipient, any dissemination, publication
or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. The sender does not
accept any responsibility for any loss, disruption or damage to your
data or computer system that may occur while using data contained in, or
transmitted with, this e-mail. If you have received this e-mail in
error, please immediately notify us by return e-mail. Thank you.