ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-ccc]

[gnso-osc-ccc] Today's meeting

  • To: <gnso-osc-ccc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-osc-ccc] Today's meeting
  • From: "Mason Cole" <masonc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 06:13:16 -0700

Greetings team -

Here's a brief agenda for our check-in call today:

1.      Call to order / roll
2.      Sub-team updates on work progress
3.      Discussion of initial drafts
4.      All other business

Today is the day we set for initial drafts (however rough they might be)
of our recommendations.  I understand there were some other meetings
(e.g., discussion with the ICANN translation team) that may have
precluded that deadline - regardless, I look forward to an update later
today.

I'm boarding a flight to Los Angeles, where coincidentally I have a
couple of meetings at the ICANN office.  I probably will speak to you
all from there during our call.

Talk with you shortly.

Mason