ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-ccc]

[gnso-osc-ccc] Today's meeting

  • To: "OSC-Communications Work Team" <gnso-osc-ccc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-osc-ccc] Today's meeting
  • From: "Mason Cole" <masonc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 07:24:04 -0700

Team -

I would like to suggest we not meet today, unless there's something
particularly pressing to discuss.  I know there's quite a bit of energy
being given across the board to ICANN's new agreement (see:
http://www.icann.org/en/announcements/announcement-30sep09-en.htm#announ
cement), and more practically, it's my hope and intention that by our
next meeting, we're discussing our draft recommendations, which I would
like to complete shortly.

Please advise if you prefer to meet today.

Thanks -

Mason