ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-ccc]

Re: [gnso-osc-ccc] Tomorrow's meeting

  • To: Mason Cole <masonc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "gnso-osc-ccc@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-osc-ccc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-osc-ccc] Tomorrow's meeting
  • From: Scott Pinzon <scott.pinzon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 11:27:08 -0700

In order to show you some of our ideas about enhancements to gnso.icann.org, we
have set up an Adobe Connect session for this meeting.
At the time of the meeting, please browse to:

http://icann.na3.acrobat.com/gnsoredesign/

Thank you; I look forward to speaking with you!

Scott Pinzon, CISSP
Director, Policy Communications
ICANN