ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-ccc]

[gnso-osc-ccc] Preliminary recommendations

  • To: "OSC-Communications Work Team" <gnso-osc-ccc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-osc-ccc] Preliminary recommendations
  • From: "Mason Cole" <masonc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2009 17:40:34 -0700

Team -

Here's a very, very rough draft of a preliminary set of recommendations
from our team.  I think I've included most of what's been produced by
our discussions - please correct me where I'm off base.

I talked with Julie who has agreed to:

*       Be the receiving point for all feedback
*       Add appendages, like the business requirements for the GNSO
site, etc.
*       Add links where appropriate
*       Produce an updated draft for our review

I'm traveling tomorrow but will have a bit of email access.  Look
forward to your comments.

Mason

Mason Cole

VP Communications & Industry Relations

-------------------------------------

Oversee.net

(503) 459-5702

mcole@xxxxxxxxxxx

This e-mail contains information intended only for the use of the
individual or entity named above. If the reader of this e-mail is not
the intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible for
delivering it to the intended recipient, any dissemination, publication
or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. The sender does not
accept any responsibility for any loss, disruption or damage to your
data or computer system that may occur while using data contained in, or
transmitted with, this e-mail. If you have received this e-mail in
error, please immediately notify us by return e-mail. Thank you.