ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-ccc]

[gnso-osc-ccc] Meeting

  • To: "OSC-Communications Work Team" <gnso-osc-ccc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-osc-ccc] Meeting
  • From: "Mason Cole" <masonc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 10:35:18 -0700

Team -

We've reached the end of our scheduled meetings, and the Seoul meeting
starts next Saturday.  Also, last Thursday, I forwarded to you a
preliminary draft of our recommendations document.

We need to move toward closing out our recommendations and transmitting
them to the OSC.  Current status of the document is that Julie is
formatting and adding links/addendums, and collecting feedback from you.

>From here -

-          We probably should meet one more time to discuss the document

-          Set a deadline for delivery to the OSC

I might recommend we set October 30 as delivery day, but please advise
whether or not that's doable in your book.

Thanks -

Mason