ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-ccc]

[gnso-osc-ccc] RE: Seoul / GNSO Agenda 15.10.09 v1

  • To: <gnso-osc-ccc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-osc-ccc] RE: Seoul / GNSO Agenda 15.10.09 v1
  • From: "Mason Cole" <masonc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 22:12:13 -0700

Team -

Please see attached the GNSO's schedule for Saturday and Sunday next week in
Seoul.  There is time reserved for the CCT to meet.

We are not committed to meet as a team but I may suggest that for those of you
in Seoul, we could go ahead and use the time to finalize our recommendation
document.

Speaking of that document - we've committed to October 30 for finalization and
delivery.  I will be giving a preliminary summary of our recommendations at the
full OSC meeting on Sunday and will let the OSC know of our deadline for
delivery.

If you haven't already, please forward to Julie your edits and suggestions.
It's important to give her time to get everything together, since time
prior/during ICANN meetings is very compressed.

Thanks -

Mason