ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-ccc]

[gnso-osc-ccc] Final Draft Recommendations for Review

  • To: gnso-osc-ccc <gnso-osc-ccc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-osc-ccc] Final Draft Recommendations for Review
  • From: Julie Hedlund <julie.hedlund@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 21:16:36 -0700

All,

Here are the final draft recommendations.  I used as my basis the version that
Helen amended.   I then added formatting (numbering, revised TOC, and other
edits), as well as the edits from Steve's marked up hard copy with Mason's
additional text.  Please let me know if you have any questions

Thanks,

Julie