ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-ccc]

Re: [gnso-osc-ccc] Final Draft Recommendations for Review

  • To: Steve Holsten <sholsten@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Mason Cole <masonc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-osc-ccc] Final Draft Recommendations for Review
  • From: Julie Hedlund <julie.hedlund@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 17:23:35 -0700

Thanks Steve.  I didn't realize that Mason was traveling.  We were going to
send it today, but of course I'll wait until I hear from Mason.

Julie

On 10/29/09 8:18 PM, "Steve Holsten" <sholsten@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Thanks, Julie.  As you know, I've given my approval on the document.  Since
Mason is our chair, and is currently traveling, I'd wait to forward until he
gives you the thumbs up.  I don't recall a specific deadline, though I know we
were shooting for today (let me know if I'm wrong about that).  Let's give him
a chance to approve.  Regards, Steve

Stephen E. Holsten
Director, Policy & Compliance
VeriSign Naming Services