ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-ccc]

RE: [gnso-osc-ccc] Final Draft Recommendations for Review

  • To: "'Julie Hedlund'" <julie.hedlund@xxxxxxxxx>, "'Mason Cole'" <masonc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Steve Holsten'" <sholsten@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-osc-ccc] Final Draft Recommendations for Review
  • From: "Chris Chaplow" <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 01:32:18 +0100

No changes from me. Well done and thanks Julie.

Chris Chaplow
Managing Director
Andalucía.com S.L.
Avenida del Carmen 9
Ed. Puertosol, Puerto Deportivo
1ª Planta, Oficina 30
Estepona, 29680
Malaga, Spain
Tel: + (34) 952 897 865
Fax: + (34) 952 897 874
E-mail:  <mailto:chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web:  <http://www.andalucia.com/> www.andalucia.com
Information about Andalucia, Spain.

Please think of the Environment before you print this email