ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-ccc]

[gnso-osc-ccc] DOODLE / CCT Report II

  • To: "gnso-osc-ccc@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-osc-ccc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-osc-ccc] DOODLE / CCT Report II
  • From: Gisella Gruber-White <Gisella.Gruber-White@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2010 11:10:46 -0800

Dear All,

Further to Mason’s email, please find attached a Doodle poll to schedule a call
next week.

http://www.doodle.com/arquvg7dc3teac6v

Time-zone active

Please note this Doodle poll will close Tuesday 23 February at 1200 UTC – the
date and time of the call will be announced shortly thereafter.

Thank you
Kind regards
Gisella

Gisella Gruber-White