ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-ccc]

[gnso-osc-ccc] CCT Report II

  • To: <gnso-osc-ccc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-osc-ccc] CCT Report II
  • From: "Mason Cole" <masonc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2010 17:22:28 -0800

CCT Members:

As promised in my earlier communication, this email transmits the latest
version of Report II-Communications & Coordination.  As you will see,
there are many remaining edits and comments that we need to discuss.

I have asked our GNSO Secretariat to find a date/time next week that
will work on the GNSO calendar and, hopefully, with your schedules.  A
Doodle poll announcement will be mailed to the CCT list, so please be on
the lookout for it and respond as soon as you are able.

Once we have completed our work on Report II, this team's activities
should be completed.  I ask for your commitment and participation a few
more weeks as we put the finishing touches on this final portion of our
recommendations.

I am hoping that Liz Gasster from the Policy Staff will be able to
attend our next session since she made some excellent contributions to
this latest version.

If you have any questions, please let me know; otherwise, I look forward
to working with you again next week.

Regards,

Mason Cole