ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-ccc]

[gnso-osc-ccc] CCT Report I

  • To: <gnso-osc-ccc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-osc-ccc] CCT Report I
  • From: "Mason Cole" <masonc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2010 17:21:53 -0800

CCT Members:

We received one response from Chris Chaplow to my email transmittal of
11 February and it was affirmative.  Since we have arrived at the end of
the period for reviewing Report I, I am preparing to send that document
to the OSC today as a consensus team recommendation.

I will be sending another email to you attaching Report II and
suggesting a teleconference date toward the end of next week.  I hope
you all can make it.  There is work to be done on the second report and
we will need as many of our members participating as possible.

It was my hope that we would have finished all of our deliberations
before Nairobi and we are very close.  After our next call, we should
know how much longer this team will need to continue.

Thanks,

Mason Cole