ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-ccc]

RE: [gnso-osc-ccc] Report progress

  • To: "'gnso-osc-ccc'" <gnso-osc-ccc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-osc-ccc] Report progress
  • From: "Chris Chaplow" <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 00:06:11 +0100

Mason,

Thanks for the documents.

This approach sounds fine to me.

I also hope the ?document management? issue is picked up again in the not
too distant future.

I have reviewed the document and ratify it for sending to the OSC.

Best wishes,

Chris Chaplow
Managing Director
Andalucía.com S.L.
Avenida del Carmen 9
Ed. Puertosol, Puerto Deportivo
1ª Planta, Oficina 30
Estepona, 29680
Malaga, Spain
Tel: + (34) 952 897 865
Fax: + (34) 952 897 874
E-mail:  <mailto:chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web:  <http://www.andalucia.com/> www.andalucia.com
Information about Andalucia, Spain.

Please think of the Environment before you print this email