ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-ccc]

RE: [gnso-osc-ccc] CCT Report II: New Draft Post 25 Feb Teleconference

  • To: "Chris Chaplow" <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Ken Bour" <ken.bour@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "OSC CCT" <gnso-osc-ccc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-osc-ccc] CCT Report II: New Draft Post 25 Feb Teleconference
  • From: "Mason Cole" <masonc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2010 03:47:03 -0800

Thanks Chris.

All, I sent the draft to Chuck yesterday to share with the OSC.  He and I are
in Virginia at the remote participation site and he let me know this morning he
is disinclined to forward it to the broader OSC at this late stage, since
there's little time to read and consider it before the OSC meeting tomorrow.
My take is that this is fine.  Let me know if anyone objects.

Thanks -

MC