ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-csg]

RE: [gnso-osc-csg] GNSO Constituency Operations Team--Vice Chair

  • To: <sskshatriy@xxxxxxxxx>, <jahedlund@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "Olga Cavalli" <olgac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-osc-csg] GNSO Constituency Operations Team--Vice Chair
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 06:36:21 -0500

Thanks for communicating this S S.  Here in Mexico a couple additional
people have communicated privately that they might be interested in
chairing or vice-chairing the CSG WT.  I would encourage them as well as
any others on the WT who are interested to put their names in the hat
ASAP in addition to Olga and S S.

Chuck