ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-csg]

RE: [gnso-osc-csg] GNSO Constituency Operations Team--Vice Chair

  • To: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <sskshatriy@xxxxxxxxx>, <jahedlund@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "Olga Cavalli" <olgac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-osc-csg] GNSO Constituency Operations Team--Vice Chair
  • From: "Papac, Krista" <Krista.Papac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 17:29:45 -0500

Hi All,

I am happy to volunteer to be Chair.

Krista Papac
Sales Executive
Iron Mountain Digital
5530 Bandini Blvd
Bell, CA  90201  US
Home Office: +001.714.846.8780
Mobile: +001.646.379.4689
Fax: +001.323.443.3573
krista.papac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:krista.papac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Visit the new www.ironmountain.com <http://www.ironmountain.com/>
Tour Iron Mountain
<http://www.ironmountain.com/US/services/tours/corporate.asp>

(c) 2008 Iron Mountain Incorporated. All rights reserved. Iron Mountain
and the design of the mountain are registered trademarks of Iron
Mountain Incorporated.

Iron Mountain Privacy Policy:
http://www.ironmountain.com/legal/privacy.asp  Iron Mountain, 745
Atlantic Avenue, Boston, MA, 02111 www.ironmountain.com