ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-csg]

Re: [gnso-osc-csg] Agenda - CSG Work Team conference call Friday 27 March 13:00 UTC

  • To: gnso-osc-csg@xxxxxxxxx, Olga Cavalli <olgac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-osc-csg] Agenda - CSG Work Team conference call Friday 27 March 13:00 UTC
  • From: SS Kshatriy <sskshatriy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 04:20:27 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Olga,
This refers to Draft Agenda circulated. I would like to comment/add as below:

there are 6 items, and not 5, in the agenda circulated by you. Number 4 is
repeated.
I will like to split item “5. Discuss draft Work Team charter” into 3 items,
5,6 and 7 as below:
5. Discuss draft Work Team charter along with the edits from Chuck Gomes
(here, we are discussing the Charter document mainly with a view to its
language/grammar and with a view to add/delete something.)
6. Discuss Team Membership
(here we discuss if the Team Membership is as per guidelines. Each member is to
be bracketed into respected categories and see if a category is
over-represented or under-represented. Also to find out from members if one is
too busy working in other committees)
7. Discuss Action Items and Deliverables.
c. to add one last items (item no 9).
9. Elected Chair and Vice-Chair take their Seats at the end of meeting.
best,
S S Kshatriya (SS)
sskshatriy@xxxxxxxxx