ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-csg]

[gnso-osc-csg] Agenda - CSG Work Team conference call Friday 27 March 13:00 UTC

  • To: gnso-osc-csg@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [gnso-osc-csg] Agenda - CSG Work Team conference call Friday 27 March 13:00 UTC
  • From: Olga Cavalli <olgac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 16:08:43 -0300

Dear members of the CSG Working Team:

Here is a draft agenda for the CSG Work Team meeting scheduled for tomorrow.
**
*Agenda:*
**
1.  Call to order/roll call
2.  Review agenda
3.  Announce results of leadership poll (J. Hedlund)
4.  Discuss schedule for recurring meetings
4.  Discuss draft Work Team charter (
https://st.icann.org/icann-osc/index.cgi?constituency_operations_team)
     a.  Review suggested edits from Chuck Gomes (see attached file)
     b.  Discuss action items and deliverables
5.  All other business

Please let me know if you want to add something.

The link to the charter is:
https://st.icann.org/icann-osc/index.cgi?constituency_operations_team

In relation with the Chair / Vice Chair election, we have recieved the
following self nominations:

Chair: Krista Papac - Olga Cavalli
Vice Chair: SS Ksatiya - Michael Young - Rafik Dammak

Attached there is a word version of the Working Team Charter that includes
Chuck´s comments.

Looking forward to talking to you tomorrow.

Thank you,

Olga Cavalli