ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-csg]

[gnso-osc-csg] OSC Constituency Operations Work Team Wiki

  • To: <gnso-osc-csg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-osc-csg] OSC Constituency Operations Work Team Wiki
  • From: "Julie Hedlund" <jahedlund@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2009 17:28:03 -0400

Dear Constituency Operations Work Team members,

Olga asked me to alert you to the following changes that have been made to
the Work Team Wiki page at:
https://st.icann.org/icann-osc/index.cgi?constituency_operations_team

1. To save space on the page: The meeting notes have been moved to a
separate Wiki page, linked to the main page. (See below under "Next
Meeting.")
2. To make changes to the draft charter more clear: The draft charter has
been annotated to reflect amendments shown as follows: deletions and
<additions>.

Please let me know if you have any questions.  Thank you.

Best regards,

Julie

Julie Hedlund
Policy Consultant