ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-csg]

[gnso-osc-csg] Qualifications for Chair & Vice Chair

  • To: <gnso-osc-csg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-osc-csg] Qualifications for Chair & Vice Chair
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2009 13:17:15 -0400

I appreciate the bios that all of the candidates for chair and vice
chair have sent to the list.  They provide helpful background
information on each of what I think are now five candidates, but in some
cases it does not provide me any information on whether the candidates
would be effective chairs and/or vice chairs.   In Olga's case, I have
been able to observe her in action, but for most of the others, that is
not the case.

I would appreciate it if each candidate would provide some information
about what you believe the most important qualities of a
chair/vice-chair and list some experiences you have had in that regard.

Chuck