ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-csg]

RE: [gnso-osc-csg] OSC-CSG WT Action: Review Draft Charter Revisions from 27 March Meeting

  • To: <jahedlund@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <gnso-osc-csg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-osc-csg] OSC-CSG WT Action: Review Draft Charter Revisions from 27 March Meeting
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 15:06:57 -0400

Thanks Julie.  I have just two comments:

1.
        Grammatical edit in the first sentence of Section VI that
currently reads, "Set forth below are a preliminary list of deliverables
for the GNSO Stakeholder Group And Constituency Operations Team (GCOT)."
It should either say "Set forth below is a preliminary list of
deliverables for the GNSO Stakeholder Group And Constituency Operations
Team (GCOT)."  or "Set forth below are preliminary deliverables for the
GNSO Stakeholder Group And Constituency Operations Team (GCOT)."
2.
        For the charter we send to the OSC for approval, I think the
cells in the checklist at the end of Section VI should be blank and not
include the lead and action info that you added.  At the same time we
should keep this table updated as you have done on the wiki, separate
from the charter.

Chuck