ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-csg]

RE: [gnso-osc-csg] Links/Document: OSC-CSG Work Team Conference Call APRIL 10, 2009--13:00 UTC

  • To: <jahedlund@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "OSC-CSG Work Team" <gnso-osc-csg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-osc-csg] Links/Document: OSC-CSG Work Team Conference Call APRIL 10, 2009--13:00 UTC
  • From: "Victoria McEvedy" <victoria@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2009 13:09:06 +0100

Please be advised that I am trying to join the call but the call in
centre is not picking up and I've been cut off 4 times now and this is
now trying the tolled number.

Victoria McEvedy

Solicitor and Attorney at Law

McEvedy & Associates

Solicitors & Attorneys

96 Westbourne Park Road

London

W2 5PL

T:    +44 (0) 207 243 6122

F:    +44 (0) 207 022 1721

M:   +44 (0) 7824 442 600

M:   +44 (0) 7990 625 169

www.mcevedy.eu

This email and its attachments are confidential and intended for the
exclusive use of the addressee(s).  This email and its attachments may
also be legally privileged. If you have received this in error, please
let us know by reply immediately and destroy the email and its
attachments without reading, copying or forwarding the contents.

This email does not create a solicitor-client relationship and no
retainer is created by this email communication.