ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-csg]

Re: [gnso-osc-csg] Next Steps Constituency Operations Team--suggestions

  • To: sskshatriy@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-osc-csg] Next Steps Constituency Operations Team--suggestions
  • From: Olga Cavalli <olgac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2009 11:43:52 -0100

Thanks SS,
I also found a paragraph in our Charter that when I read it it confuses me
in relation with constituencies and stakeholder groups:

*III. WORK TEAM RULES <AND PROCEDURES>*

In all cases, the Chair will include the names and affiliations of those in
support of each position and for participants representing a group of
stakeholders (e.g., constituencies, stakeholder groups, other groups) will
indicate if their support represents the consensus view of their
constituency</group>.

Regards
Olga