ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-csg]

Re: [gnso-osc-csg] Next Steps Constituency Operations Team--suggestions

  • To: Olga Cavalli <olgac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-osc-csg] Next Steps Constituency Operations Team--suggestions
  • From: SS Kshatriy <sskshatriy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2009 19:26:06 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Olga,
thanks for mail.
For the timebeing, I will make following points on Agend and Draft work plan.
Agenda--It appears to be highly loaded. I will prefer a thorough and indepth
work than 'more amount of work'. For example, instead of vote on charter, it
should be discussion. However, if majority of the members vouch that they have
gone through the charter deligently and find no need for discussion and
changes, it is ok to vote.

Draft Work Plan--
The Terms Constituency, Stake Holdre Group, Constituents need to be defined
properly. It looks confusing at times.
Ref to to Action Items/Deliverables item 1a, a list of Procedures 'presently'
followed by various Stake Holder Groups.
best regards,
SS