ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-csg]

Re: [gnso-osc-csg] Action Items: OSC Constituency Operations Work Team 10 April 2009 Meeting

  • To: jahedlund@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-osc-csg] Action Items: OSC Constituency Operations Work Team 10 April 2009 Meeting
  • From: Olga Cavalli <olgac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2009 19:41:24 -0100

Thanks Julie!
For those work team members that did not participate today in the conference
call, please send your approval/dissapproval about the Work Team charter no
later than Monday, 13 April.
Also please review the attached document with the work plan and add your
name to work on the different subtasks and action items.
Remember that we still need a leader for Subtask 3, and other names to work
in the other subtasks.
Thanks and happy easter to all!
Best regards
Olga