ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-csg]

Re: [gnso-osc-csg] Change to OSC-CSG 10 April Draft Meeting Notes

  • To: jahedlund@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-osc-csg] Change to OSC-CSG 10 April Draft Meeting Notes
  • From: Olga Cavalli <olgac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2009 17:12:02 -0300

Dear Work Team members,

I hope this email finds you well.

Please remember that we agreed during our last conference call to *review
the draft charter and to indicate your approval/disapproval by the end of
today Monday, 13 April.

** If no dissenting comments are received by that time the charter will be
considered to be approved.*
*
Link to the draft charter in our Wiki:
https://st.icann.org/icann-osc/index.cgi?constituency_operations_work_team_draft_charter

*In order to allow all the team members to review the suggested changes,
comments and deletions, the texts shows these edit marks until we decide to
agree on a certain text.

It could be useful for our working team to arrange a face to face meeting
during the Sydney ICANN meeting, so I will ask Glen to find a time and place
during for this. If you have any comments in this regard please let me know.

For those who did not participate in the conference call, you can find the
meeting notes in our wiki:
https://st.icann.org/icann-osc/index.cgi?osc_constituency_operation_work_team_meeting_notes
.
**