ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-csg]

[gnso-osc-csg] Change to OSC-CSG 10 April Draft Meeting Notes

  • To: "OSC-CSG Work Team" <gnso-osc-csg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-osc-csg] Change to OSC-CSG 10 April Draft Meeting Notes
  • From: "Julie Hedlund" <jahedlund@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2009 10:01:09 -0400

Dear Work Team members,

S.S. has made an excellent suggestion that it would be helpful if the team
could easily reference the comments he has provided via email on the
constituency background materials sent by Rob Hoggarth.  Accordingly, I have
placed a link to the comments provided by S.S. in the form of a Word
document at item 4  in the Draft Notes of the meeting.   (See the Wiki at:
https://st.icann.org/icann-osc/index.cgi?osc_constituency_operation_work_tea
m_meeting_notes.)

Best regards,

Julie