ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-csg]

RE: [gnso-osc-csg] Charter Approved: OSC Constituency Operations Work Team

  • To: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "OSC-CSG Work Team" <gnso-osc-csg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-osc-csg] Charter Approved: OSC Constituency Operations Work Team
  • From: "Victoria McEvedy" <victoria@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 18:43:28 +0100

Could I just add, I think someone made the comment in the last meeting
that we should see COT charter as a live document capable of ready
amendment and if it is to be approved by someone/anyone, perhaps that
point could be made.

Best,

Victoria McEvedy

Solicitor and Attorney at Law

McEvedy & Associates

Solicitors & Attorneys

96 Westbourne Park Road

London

W2 5PL

T:    +44 (0) 207 243 6122

F:    +44 (0) 207 022 1721

M:   +44 (0) 7824 442 600

M:   +44 (0) 7990 625 169

www.mcevedy.eu

This email and its attachments are confidential and intended for the
exclusive use of the addressee(s).  This email and its attachments may
also be legally privileged. If you have received this in error, please
let us know by reply immediately and destroy the email and its
attachments without reading, copying or forwarding the contents.

This email does not create a solicitor-client relationship and no
retainer is created by this email communication.