ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-csg]

RE: [gnso-osc-csg] OSC-CSG Work Team Work Plan Task 1, Subtask 1

  • To: "Victoria McEvedy" <victoria@xxxxxxxxxx>, "Olga Cavalli" <olgac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-osc-csg] OSC-CSG Work Team Work Plan Task 1, Subtask 1
  • From: "Julie Hedlund" <jahedlund@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 12:18:01 -0400

Hello Victoria,

I apologize, but my understanding from the call was that the term "template"
was to be removed from item #1 in the subtask and replaced with
"guidelines," and but that the rest of the wording remained the same, as in,
"1. Develop guidelines for defining admission decision procedures for a new
member for each constituency".   I can certainly change it to: "develop
guidance, rules or principles for participation."

Best regards,

Julie