ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-csg]

RE: [gnso-osc-csg] OSC-CSG Work Team Work Plan Task 1, Subtask 1

  • To: "Olga Cavalli" <olgac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <jahedlund@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-osc-csg] OSC-CSG Work Team Work Plan Task 1, Subtask 1
  • From: "Victoria McEvedy" <victoria@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 17:01:01 +0100

I am sorry but I had not seen this new language since our call and I
note that only the word template was changed from the old 1.a and I
don't think that adequately covered the point we agreed on -ie that 1a
was substantive rather than procedural only.

The language I suggested and I thought we all agreed was "develop
guidance, rules or principles for participation"

This was to replace "template for admission decision procedures."

I believe we were all in agreement.

The substantive issue is criteria and guidelines for active inclusive
outreaching participation ---as I understand the BGC's recommendations.

This covers key issues such as classes of members and active v inactive
and voting v non-voting members and I think is very important indeed.

I apologise for not picking this up earlier but expected the change
would be made. It is difficult to find the time to check every change.

Victoria McEvedy

Principal

McEvedy & Associates

Solicitors

96 Westbourne Park Road

London

W2 5PL

T:    +44 (0) 207 243 6122

F:    +44 (0) 207 022 1721

M:   +44 (0) 7824 442 600

M:   +44 (0) 7990 625 169

www.mcevedy.eu

Regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority #465972

This email and its attachments are confidential and intended for the
exclusive use of the addressee(s).  This email and its attachments may
also be legally privileged. If you have received this in error, please
let us know by reply immediately and destroy the email and its
attachments without reading, copying or forwarding the contents.

This email does not create a solicitor-client relationship and no
retainer is created by this email communication.