ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-csg]

Re: [gnso-osc-csg] OSC-CSG Work Team Work Plan Task 1, Subtask 1

  • To: jahedlund@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-osc-csg] OSC-CSG Work Team Work Plan Task 1, Subtask 1
  • From: Olga Cavalli <olgac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 12:20:29 -0300

Hi,
if I am not mistaken, the two alternatives are valid and different, that is
to say:

- admission for a new const. to a stakeholder group

and

- admission for new members for a constituency

To me they are focused in different issues and one should not substute the
other.
What do others think?
Regards
Olga