ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-csg]

[gnso-osc-csg] revised agenda

  • To: OSC-CSG Work Team <gnso-osc-csg@xxxxxxxxx>, Olga Cavalli <olgacavalli@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-osc-csg] revised agenda
  • From: Olga Cavalli <olgac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 11:39:49 -0100

 Hi,
I am sending a new version of our agenda, I have been following all the
emails and responses and tryied to capture the main points of discussion,
including SS request about Icann staff support clarification and Victoria´s
suggested letter.

Please remember we have agreed to try to make our conference calls last one
hour.

Talk to you soon.

Regards
Olga

*

Meeting Agenda*

 1.  Call to order/roll call

2.  Discuss text for Workplan Task 1 - Subtask 1

3. Letter proposed by Victoria "clarification on the timing of Board
approvals".

 4.  Draft Task 1 Work Plan
     a.  Participants from constituencies that are not represented
     b.  How to exchange information about constituencies in relation to
subtasks
     c.  First steps and schedule for draft sub-team recommendations

5. Staff support
 6.  Any other business