ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-csg]

RE: [gnso-osc-csg] 24 April Meeting Notes: OSC-Constituency Operations Work Team

  • To: Glen de Saint Géry <Glen@xxxxxxxxx>, <jahedlund@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-osc-csg] 24 April Meeting Notes: OSC-Constituency Operations Work Team
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 18:39:41 -0400

Thanks Glen.  It seems to me that the transcripts are quite a useful resource
that do not require much effort.  Does it make sense to try using them instead
of minutes for awhile as a test?  If so, we might want to still have an action
item list.

Chuck

Sent from my GoodLink Wireless Handheld (www.good.com)