ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-csg]

Re: [gnso-osc-csg] ACTION ITEM 1: OSC-CSG Work Team 24 April Meeting

  • To: jahedlund@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-osc-csg] ACTION ITEM 1: OSC-CSG Work Team 24 April Meeting
  • From: Olga Cavalli <olgac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 22:23:35 -0100

Dear Julie,
Thanks a lot for the document, I think it is very good in order to starting
a revision of the existing constituencie´s available information.
As we wait for the analysis of the proposed stakeholder group charters, I
would encourage each constituecy representative in our working team to
review the document and make suggestions of changes and/or additions.
Regards to all,
Olga