ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-csg]

Re: [gnso-osc-csg] OSC-Constituency Ops Work Team Draft Work Plan Task 1, Subtask 4

  • To: jahedlund@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-osc-csg] OSC-Constituency Ops Work Team Draft Work Plan Task 1, Subtask 4
  • From: Olga Cavalli <olgac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 11:04:37 -0300

Thanks Julie, you are right I saw the edit option once I logged in.
Do we all team members may have access to edit our wiki?
If so, how should they get their login info?
I already use the wiki for other GNSO activities and have my username but I
am not sure if the rest of the woking team members have.
I find wikis very useful but exchanging info through email is also a
possibility.
Regards
Olga