ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-csg]

Re: [gnso-osc-csg] OSC-Constituency Operations Work Team: Task 1, Subtask 4: Draft Tool Kit Feedback Request

  • To: jahedlund@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-osc-csg] OSC-Constituency Operations Work Team: Task 1, Subtask 4: Draft Tool Kit Feedback Request
  • From: Olga Cavalli <olgac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 May 2009 18:46:37 -0100

Dear Julie,
thanks for the draft document.
I would make one suggestion and one comment.

Suggestion:
why dont we include first in the text the two questions that we are asking
and then we show the table?
I think this will give more relevance to the main purpose of the document.

Comment:
responding to Robbert suggestion about defining style for "tool kit", it is
important and I would welcome those English native speakers in the team to
help with this issue.

Best regards
Olga