ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-csg]

RE: [gnso-osc-csg] OSC-Constituency Operations Work Team: Request for Information

  • To: "Rob Hoggarth" <robert.hoggarth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-osc-csg] OSC-Constituency Operations Work Team: Request for Information
  • From: "Victoria McEvedy" <victoria@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 15:01:26 +0100

Robert, conscious of our concern as to timing and of the Board Meeting
scheduled for this week, would you be able to give us an update on
timings and developments since the April 23 Special meeting:

"1. GNSO Improvements

a. Implementation Efforts and Council Restructuring

Staff provided an update to the Board on the status of the GNSO
Improvements Implementation Efforts and the work remaining prior to the
June 2009 implementation timeline approved by the Board. Staff and Board
addressed specific issues relating to the outstanding petitions and
charters of new Stakeholder Groups and potential amendment of those
documents, as well as petitions and charters for new Constituency groups
and the anticipated receipt of further petitions. Staff was directed to
continue work towards implementation, and no Board action was taken."

Thank you and best regards,

Victoria McEvedy

Principal

McEvedys

Solicitors and Attorneys

96 Westbourne Park Road

London

W2 5PL

T:    +44 (0) 207 243 6122

F:    +44 (0) 207 022 1721

M:   +44 (0) 7990 625 169

www.mcevedy.eu

Regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority #465972

This email and its attachments are confidential and intended for the
exclusive use of the addressee(s).  This email and its attachments may
also be legally privileged. If you have received this in error, please
let us know by reply immediately and destroy the email and its
attachments without reading, copying or forwarding the contents.

This email does not create a solicitor-client relationship and no
retainer is created by this email communication.