ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-csg]

[gnso-osc-csg] Agenda Items

  • To: "Olga Cavalli" <olgac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <jahedlund@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-osc-csg] Agenda Items
  • From: "Victoria McEvedy" <victoria@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 15:05:47 +0100

Olga,

I would like to submit the following items for the Agenda for our call
on Friday.

1.    The formal status of the COT as a constituent part of the OSC.

2.    The role of the OSC in relation to our work product.

Thank you and best,

Victoria McEvedy

Principal

McEvedys

Solicitors and Attorneys

96 Westbourne Park Road

London

W2 5PL

T:    +44 (0) 207 243 6122

F:    +44 (0) 207 022 1721

M:   +44 (0) 7990 625 169

www.mcevedy.eu

Regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority #465972

This email and its attachments are confidential and intended for the
exclusive use of the addressee(s).  This email and its attachments may
also be legally privileged. If you have received this in error, please
let us know by reply immediately and destroy the email and its
attachments without reading, copying or forwarding the contents.

This email does not create a solicitor-client relationship and no
retainer is created by this email communication.

JPEG image