ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-csg]

RE: [gnso-osc-csg] OSC-Constituency Ops Work Team Requests forInformation

  • To: <jahedlund@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "Rob Hoggarth" <robert.hoggarth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-osc-csg] OSC-Constituency Ops Work Team Requests forInformation
  • From: "Victoria McEvedy" <victoria@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 00:38:49 +0100

Thank you Robert and Julie.

I am finding it extremely difficult to access/understand the data
requested/provided.

Do we need to read all these links/minutes? Will they ultimately answer
the questions asked?

I'm a native English speaker. Not a new-comer to ICANN and an
experienced lawyer -having practiced for near 20 years -including
primarily US law firms. I am seriously struggling here to get/access the
most basic information needed for back ground context and input on
related developments both through the GNSO site and by request.

I think we need to formalize the reporting into this group and review
the level of accessibility at which it is provided.

Regards,

Victoria McEvedy

Principal

McEvedys

Solicitors and Attorneys

96 Westbourne Park Road

London

W2 5PL

T:    +44 (0) 207 243 6122

F:    +44 (0) 207 022 1721

M:   +44 (0) 7990 625 169

www.mcevedy.eu

Regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority #465972

This email and its attachments are confidential and intended for the
exclusive use of the addressee(s).  This email and its attachments may
also be legally privileged. If you have received this in error, please
let us know by reply immediately and destroy the email and its
attachments without reading, copying or forwarding the contents.

This email does not create a solicitor-client relationship and no
retainer is created by this email communication.