ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-csg]

[gnso-osc-csg] OSC CSG Working Team Face to face meeting in Sydney

  • To: gnso-osc-csg@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [gnso-osc-csg] OSC CSG Working Team Face to face meeting in Sydney
  • From: Olga Cavalli <olgac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 13:06:36 -0100

Dear all,
thanks for the active participation in the conference call.
In order to find a suitable date and time for a face to face meeting of our
working team in Sydney we should have in mind those members of the wt who
will be participating remotely, so far we have:

Victoria (London, UK)
Rafik (Tokio, Japan)
SS (India)

Are there other wt members participating remotely? If so let us know and
also your time zone in order to allow Glen and Gisella to find a siutable
date and time for everyone.

Have a nice weekend and thanks.

Olga