ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-csg]

RE: [gnso-osc-csg] OSC CSG Working Team Face to face meeting in Sydney

  • To: "Olga Cavalli" <olgac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <gnso-osc-csg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-osc-csg] OSC CSG Working Team Face to face meeting in Sydney
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 10:25:08 -0400

If my calculations are correct:

Sydney would be 9 hours ahead of London, 1 hour ahead of Tokyo and 4.5 hours
ahead of New Delhi (not sure if SS is in the same time zone as New Delhi).  If
my calculations are correct, a meeting later in the afternoon might work best
on Saturday in Sydney.  I believe that late afternoon is probably already
booked on Sunday by the GNSO.

Gisella - could you do a doodle for 3 pm or 4 pm or 5 pm.  Not sure I can do 5
pm but maybe.

Chuck