ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-csg]

[gnso-osc-csg] RE: Additional Constituency Staff Analysis Information

  • To: "Robert Hoggarth" <robert.hoggarth@xxxxxxxxx>, "Hector Ariel Manoff" <amanoff@xxxxxxxxxx>, "Claudio Di Gangi" <CDiGangi@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-osc-csg] RE: Additional Constituency Staff Analysis Information
  • From: "Victoria McEvedy" <victoria@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 23:30:35 +0100

Thank you Robert.

I draw the team's attention to the new template Constituency Charter
-already prepared by staff.

See "In its next amendment process, Staff suggests that the IPC consider
using the New Constituency Petition and Charter Template (hereinafter
"Template") as a guide for both organization and content.  It was
developed by the Staff to be consistent with the improvements
recommendations endorsed by the ICANN Board and is available at:
http://gnso.icann.org/en/improvements/newco-process-en.htm.''

Olga/Chuck/ -were you aware of this document?

Regards,

Victoria McEvedy

Principal

McEvedys

Solicitors and Attorneys

96 Westbourne Park Road

London

W2 5PL

T:    +44 (0) 207 243 6122

F:    +44 (0) 207 022 1721

M:   +44 (0) 7990 625 169

www.mcevedy.eu

Regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority #465972

This email and its attachments are confidential and intended for the
exclusive use of the addressee(s).  This email and its attachments may
also be legally privileged. If you have received this in error, please
let us know by reply immediately and destroy the email and its
attachments without reading, copying or forwarding the contents.

This email does not create a solicitor-client relationship and no
retainer is created by this email communication.