ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-csg]

RE: [gnso-osc-csg] RE: Additional Constituency Staff Analysis Information

  • To: "Victoria McEvedy" <victoria@xxxxxxxxxx>, "Robert Hoggarth" <robert.hoggarth@xxxxxxxxx>, "Hector Ariel Manoff" <amanoff@xxxxxxxxxx>, "Claudio Di Gangi" <CDiGangi@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-osc-csg] RE: Additional Constituency Staff Analysis Information
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 May 2009 09:18:27 -0400

Victoria,

I was aware of the template but I don't think I had seen the Staff
recommendations for improvements.  The latter is not surprising because
I am not a member of the IPC.  I would expect that the forthcoming
recommendations for SG charter improvements that Staff have been tasked
by the Board to prepare will be similar to this.  I like the format and
think that the recommendations seem reasonable.  This kind of document
for the proposed RySG charter would be easy to use by the RyC as we
consider revisions to the charter.

Chuck